Printer is in a state of 4 flashing lights and the Everest Updater utility is unable to reprogram the printer, failing with USB Read error.
- Stop the Rimage Production Server.
- Open the Everest Updater tool.
- Check the box that says "Printer is already in firmware update mode (all 4 LEDs are blinking)"
- Press the Select File button and browse and select the firmware (linked below).
- Press and hold the button on the printer, then press the Update Flash button. Continue to hold printer button until the firmware update is complete.
- After the firmware is loaded, power cycle the system.