Issue - Bin settings changes in Rimage System Manager revert to defaults after a reboot.
Cause - This is likely a permissions/environmental issue. The bin settings changes are stored in the memory, but not set in the registry due to a permissions issue. When the pc reboots and the memory is cleared, the systems reverts to the bin settings stored in the registry for Production Server.
Workaround - Manually edit the registry settings for the Production Server.
1. Stop the Rimage Production Server.
2. In Windows, open Registry Editor.
4. Select Transporter Mappings <Serial Number>
5. To set the Media type, right-click Use Media and select Modify. Enter the numeric value that matches your desired setting:
0 - CDR
1 - DVDR
3 - DVD DL
4 - Combination
8 - Blu-ray
9 - Blu-ray DL
6. To set the bin settings, right-click the Bin 1 and select modify. Enter a numeric value that matches your desired setting. Repeat this process for Bins 2 - 4.
These are used if you have selected a specific media type, such as CDR, DVDR, or BDR.
0 - Input
1 - Input or Output
2 - Output
3 - Output/Reject
These are used if you have set the media type to Combination.
6 - CDR Input Only
7 - DVDR Input Only
13 - Blue-ray Input Only
9 - DVD-DL Input Only
14 - Blu-ray DL Input Only
7. To set the Mailbox settings, right-click the Mailbox and select Modify. Enter a numeric value that matches your desired setting.
0 - Output
1 - Output/Reject
2 - Unused
3 - Reject
8. Exit Registry editor and restart the Production Server.