Note: You can also use this procedure for troubleshooting purposes.
1. Navigate: Start > Run. The Run window opens.
2. In the Open: field, enter services.msc and select OK. The Services window opens.
3. Navigate to the Rimage Services and make sure that the status for each service is listed as Started.
- Tip: The Services list defaults to alphabetical order. Each of the Rimage Services begins with 'Rimage'.
4. If a Rimage Service is not listed as Started, right-click on the service and select Start.