1. Open CD Designer.
2. Open the Rimage.btw file.
a. From the C:\ drive select: Program Files > Rimage > CD Designer.
b. Double-click Rimage.btw.
3. In CD Designer, select Print from the File menu. The Print window opens.
4. Make the desired changes to the printer settings.
5. Select OK and close the Print window.
6. Save the label file as Rimage.btw.
- Tip: You can change the label template so that all labels created afterward will have the desired changes. Refer to the CD Designer Help menu for more information.