1. Select Printers and Faxes from the Windows Start menu.
2. Right-click on the Rimage Everest Printer Driver.
- Important! If you have a Rimage Producer or Professional autoloader, Rimage Everest on COMx will also be listed in the Printers and Faxes window. Do not use the COMx driver for this adjustment.
3. Select Printing Preferences. The Printing Preferences window opens.
4. Select the Utility tab.
5. Select the Status Monitor button. The Status Monitor window opens.
6. Under the Printer Information tab, locate the Print Alignment section.
7. Select the Modify button to adjust the Vertical and Horizontal settings. Increasing the value will shift the image either up or to the right. Decreasing the value will shift the image down or to the left, depending on which setting you adjust.
- Note: You can adjust the settings to a maximum of 50mm in either direction.
For more details on this procedure, refer to the Everest printer user guide:
Everest III User Guide
Everest 600 User Guide
- Note: If your label continues to print off center, clean the ribbon sensors in your printer