- Reseat the USB cable that runs from the computer to the Rimage system.
- Reseat the serial cable that runs from the autoloader to the printer.
- Check the printer mode and correct it if necessary.
- Make sure that the printer driver is installed. Reinstall it if necessary.
- Make sure that the Rimage system is recognized in Device Manager.
- Try communicating with the autoloader through GeminiUtilities.
Communication problems between the Rimage system and the software can be caused by several different issues. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
Have more questions? Submit a request